Before you use our cost estimator
This tool can help you estimate the cost of extending electric lines to a property.
What it will do
- Give you a rough estimate for the work for a new single-family home, barn or well.
- Handle a project that requires extending power lines no more than half a mile.
- Let you run multiple scenarios to compare costs, based on size or type of structure, overhead versus underground lines, and distance.
What it won’t do
- Account for conditions unique to your site, such as elevation changes, certain types of soil, and tree and brush removal.
- Include costs for meter loops and special equipment.
- Include costs associated with preparing underground service.
- Determine a design or specific route or identify how facilities will be installed on your site.
Actual design and advance payment will be determined after you meet at your property with a Bluebonnet technician.
Ready to get started?
This tool is provided for general information only. Bluebonnet disclaims any express or implied warranty or accuracy of information obtained.